1. Information Collected from Website
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Personal Information”.
2. Device Information
1. We collect device information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
2. Additionally, when you make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address and shipping address.
3. How we use your Personal Information
1. We use your Personal Information for such purposes as responding to your requests, processing and filling customer orders, billing and improving our services, providing an enhanced and more personalized shopping experience.
2.We may collect, gather, record, save, store, write, categorize, classify, group, sort, copy, duplicate, access, read, use, and analyse your Personal Information and may transfer, provide, and share your personal information to third parties to the extent necessary, for example, we may use a third party supplier for certain goods.
3. We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
4. Data security assessment
1. EnerGaia will use commercially reasonable efforts to control the level of security in keeping data, including Personal Information, by taking appropriate measures. In addition, EnerGaia also monitors the efficiency of the data treatment system, to regularly detect bugs and attacks. However, because the internet environment is not 100% secure, EnerGaia cannot guarantee the security of all data transmitted to us.
5. Lost or Stolen Information
1. You must promptly notify us if your credit card, is lost, stolen or used without permission. In this case we are able to cancel the information in our system and record the case of occurrence.
6. Restricting the use of your Personal Information
1. You will be given the opportunity to cancel our right to use the information for purposes that are not directly related to the order, processing, compliance or shipping. If you wish to cancel and do not allow us to send information that we think you may be interested in, such as product information, sample products and advertising from us from the Website, you can notify us by emailing us.
8. Data retention
The retention of the Personal Data will be for a maximum of 10 years and after such time will be destroyed. EnerGaia reserves the right to destroy Personal Data anytime before the 10 year limit.